The Asia Pacific Association for Fiduciary Studies (APAFS) is a Guam based 501(c)3 non-profit educational and charitable association. APAFS was founded in 2000 by a forward thinking group of fiduciaries representing public and private institutional funds from throughout the diverse geographical area of the Asia Pacific region.
The goal of APAFS is to raise the level of understanding and standards of practice among fiduciaries in the region by providing educational programs and opportunities, so that they may provide the most prudent stewardship of the funds entrusted to their care.
NEW WORLD HOTEL MAKATI
Håfa Adai and Mabuhay!
To all APAFS Fiduciary Events Week Registered delegates:
We are only days away from the long awaited annual week-long premier fiduciary education events in the region. In anticipation of your arrival in Manila, we would like to provide you with important event information.
1. SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- All 7 Fiduciary Events Schedules are listed below with venue details.
2. EARLY REGISTRATION FOR PRIC
- Delegates attending the 19th Pacific Region Investment Conference (PRIC) are encouraged to check-in ahead of time to be hassle free of long lines on the day of the Conference.
- WHEN: November 20 (Wednesday) 8AM-8PM
- WHERE: Press Room 6 at 4th Floor, New World Hotel
- Conference delegates may claim their IDs and ditty bags containing the event brochure and tokens from sponsors on the said date.
3. COCKTAIL RECEPTION
- Delegates are invited to Cocktail & Entertainment to unwind with with speakers and their fellow participants to be held immediately after Day 1 of the PRIC Conference.
- WHEN: November 21 (Thursday) 5-7PM
- WHERE: Glasshouse, 2nd Floor of New World Hotel
4. NEW WORLD HOTEL GUESTS
- For delegates that are checked-in at New World Hotel Makati, for any concerns regarding your reservation, you may contact our hotel representative, Ms. Pauline Dagdagan, at (632) 8811-6888 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions and information regarding APAFS Fiduciary Events Week, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Guam, Triton Investment attend
APAFS 19th Annual Pacific Region Investment Conference in
FOR LATE REGISTRATION, PLEASE CONTACT ADMIN@APAFS.ORG .
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM AND SEND TO ADMIN@APAFS.ORG
Last Updated 11/17/2019